For best results, the cellular modem and the Gateway need to be at least 6-8 feet away to minimize radio interference between the devices.
- Select a proper place to mount the modem close to a powered electrical receptacle and as high as possible on the building.
- Mount the modem to the wall.
- Power up the modem.
- Select a proper place to mount the Gateway close to a powered electrical receptacle, but at least 6 feet away from cell modem.
- Mount the Gateway to the wall.
- Power up the Gateway
Wire Gateway to Modem
- Connect the Gateway to the modem using the provided CAT5 cable.
- Contact Vitality Energy 801-341-1844 for verification of Gateway communications.