AQ TstatPro’s thermostat functionality is designed for in space climate comfort:
• 2 Stage Heat and Cool, Fan
• Cool/heat cross over, heat pump
• Heat, Cool or Auto Changeover
• 7 Day schedules with 2 or 4 Periods
• Partial or full keypad lock out
• Pre-Occupancy Space Conditioning
AQ TstatPro’s Indoor Air Quality functionality is designed for Healthy Air Quality:
• CO2 continuously measured
• Records last 7 day highest CO2 readings
• Humidity is continuously measured
• Optional: Volatile Gases index display
• Automatic Background calibration on CO2
• Automatic Altitude Adjustment
AQ TstatPro’s Indoor Air Quality is observable in the room:
• CO2 At-A-Glance indicators – they can be seen across the room:
> Amber/Changing conditions
> Red/ Caution
• CO2 parts per million (ppm) displayed on front panel
• Scanning QR code on front panel displays additional information
> CO2 ppm is display on EPA approved range with explanations on what it means
> Displays last 7 days highest CO2 value
AQ TstatPro’s Occupancy Learning Algorithm:
• Occupancy Schedule has input
• If higher CO2 is measured, the unit will switch to occupied set points
• Push Button on Front Panel will switch thermostat to occupied set points
• Thermostat “learns” from high CO2 occupancy schedule and adapts as necessary
AQ TstatPro’s Demand Ventilation Control:
• During Occupied Times, AQ TstatPro will drive a 0-10V Demand Ventilation output.
• Demand Ventilation modulation is based on ppm high and ppm low parameters and measured CO2 ppm.
• Output can be wired to economizer controller input or directly to a fresh air input actuator.
• When connected directly to an actuator, control algorithm works with the thermostat relay states to set air damper.