The Flex I/O module is a universal remote I/O module with 8 user-selectable inputs for pulse, analog, and resistive output devices. Integrate with any Programmable Logic Controller or distributed Modbus network through RS-485.
Obvius Flex IO A8332-8F2D
The Flex I/O is a cost-effective way to collect data from meters or sensors and bring that information into a Modbus network or energy monitoring system. As a stand-alone or bundled package, the Obvius Flex I/O can be incorporated with data acquisition and wireless metering devices to provide a cost-effective energy monitoring solution.
- Converting analog, resistive and pulse inputs to Modbus
- Utility submetering (electric, gas, water, etc.)
- Cost Allocation
- Measurement and Verification
- Benchmark building energy usage
- Relay outputs for demand control
- Environmental monitoring
- Track energy use and peak demand for Demand Response
- DC current monitoring for Renewable Energy