Key Features & Benefits of the clamp on BTU Energy Meter:
- Pipe range 2 options, fully adjustable for 0.75-4″ Pipe and 6″ Pipe
- Optional Modbus RTU slave, RS485 serial
- Cross-correlation flow measurement system for accuracy
- 1-Mhz transducers are more powerful to get through poor/old thick wall pipes and larger pipework
- Water and Water/Glycol options
- Simple to install: connect power and enter the pipe inside diameter, adjust the sensors, and clamp-on the pipe. There are no special skills or tools required. Best of all…No downtime or plumber!
- A clamp-on non-invasive alternative to traditional in-line meter installation, plus dry servicing, allowing for minimum downtime and maximum availability.
- LCD with backlight – install & service information.
- Integrated pulse output – aM&T & BEM’s compatible with Modbus.