AcuLink 810 is an intelligent data acquisition server and gateway designed to collect aggregated energy, water, gas, or other utility data from multiple meters and field sensors in a facility. Compatible with all Accuenergy meters and third-party devices, it stores data locally until it is ready to be distributed to remote servers or controllers via an IP-based network. The built-in web interface makes it simple to monitor critical energy data from all connected devices, promoting real-time decision making and management.
AcuLink 810 Data Acquisition Server & Gateway
DATA ACQUISITION SERVER (DAS)
AcuLink 810 can gather data from any Accuenergy or third-party meters, sensors, or other field devices for a seamless network under one centralized hub and supports a large number of standard protocols.
- Gateway supports multiple networks including Modbus, BACnet, SunSpec, Mbus, MQTT, SNMP for intercommunication between devices
- Post or push data using multiple formats for straightforward integration with existing software or control systems
- Browser accessible web interface facilitates quick, software-free setup and remote data access
- 8GB datalogger onboard memory rapidly logs data up to once per second
- Multi-protocol support for compatibility with industrial, data center, or other critical installations
- Dual Ethernet ports for simple, RSTP compliant network connectivity
- Wireless communications through WiFi plus optional AcuMesh support for wireless RS485 data collection
- TLS 1.2 compliance for enhanced cybersecurity in critical infrastructure deployments
- Auto-discovery of devices available for BACnet networks
- Support EPICS files to build BACnet device templates