AcquiSuite – A8810 – Gateway
The compact AcquiSuite – EMB footprint and industrial temperature range (-30 to 70C) makes this a perfect solution for embedded applications. Reduce development time and speed up integration by collecting and distributing energy information directly from your equipment.
The AcquiSuite – EMB collects and logs data from connected (wired or wireless) devices based on user selected intervals. Data from downstream devices is time stamped and stored locally in non-volatile memory until the next scheduled upload or manual download. Using an Ethernet (LAN) connection you can push or pull data via HTTP, XML, FTP or any custom protocol utilizing our AcquiSuite Module to build your own application.
Installation & Features
There are several features including alarming, SNMP Traps, network configuration, wireless diagnostics, USB, security provisions and backlit LCD. Our integrated meter driver library is designed to speed up installation and lower integration costs through “plug-and-play” connectivity.
- Push or pull meter data to energy dashboards, kiosks and software applications
- Meet performance-based incentives
- Measurement and verification (M&V)
- Reduce energy costs
- Access energy information from local or remote sites
- Benchmark building energy usage
- View “real time” performance data
- Track energy use and peak demand for Demand Response programs
- Monitor performance of critical systems (lighting, HVAC, PDUs, inverters, etc.)
- Alarm notification for data points above or below target levels (including SNMP Traps)
- Monitor renewable energy performance and production
- LEED / Energy Star certification