Vitality IO, Inc.
No location found
Director of Marketing
90000 - 115000 Annually
MON - FRI 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Salt Lake City, United States
21 January, 2022
- SEO Content
- lead generation
- graphic design
So If You Are Someone Who Has
About Vitality and Why We Are Hiring?
At Vitality, we are all about helping save the planet. No seriously, we are wanting companies of all shapes and sizes to look at their energy use and make changes. When we started Vitality in 2013, we never imagined we would be the central software platform for smart buildings but here we are. Our amazing software provides facility and energy managers with all the data they could possibly want to make actionable decisions about their energy footprint. You could say we are a little Captain Planet and the Planeteers. If you have no idea who Captain Planet is, I suggest
you Google it. The episodes are a good laugh for early 90’s cartoon television. If you would like to have a hand in saving the planet, come and take a look at what Vitality has to offer. We are looking for someone who is driven and ready to take our software platform to the next level.
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for a Director of Marketing who is a self-starter and is wanting to create a marketing plan for our company. Currently, our marketing has been limited and we are looking to
expand. The ideal candidate we are looking for will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions. We would like you to be an organized multitasker able to handle diverse projects. We understand that being organized has a lot of meanings if your car is a mess, we don’t care about that but are looking for someone that can organize a lot of projects and get them done timely.
Some other responsibilities you would be doing are:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes,content, and lead generation.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments.
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data and provide recommendations to the sales and marketing leadership.
What You Will Need
- A degree is not needed but we would like you to have experience in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Past work experience as a marketing director or similar role. 2-3 years is preferred but if we like what you have done in less time, we can make an exception.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Familiar with SEO & PPC optimization and best practices.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- An interest in energy initiatives.
- Experience working in a startup environment. We have a lot of people who have never worked for a startup, and they have turned out just fine.
This is a base ++ position. $175k OTE.
Base is negotiable but we are looking to pay $115k - $150k / year depending on experience or your ability to sell us on how awesome you are.
The first + is for bonuses. If you are a rock star and hit your KRA’s we will pay you a bonus. We really like to compensate for great work.
The second + is for options. We have a really awesome stock option program.
What We Offer and Why You Will Love Working Here
We run our company off a KRA-based compensation. What are KRA’s you may be wondering? KEY RESULT AREAS. We believe in giving you responsibilities and you taking those responsibilities and getting them done. We offer competitive salary packages. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. 401K Offerings, Unlimited Paid Time Off, and Sick Time. If your KRA’s are met, we don’t care when or where you work as long as your work gets done. We still like to work in the office everyday Monday-Friday 8-5, but we don’t babysit or take roll. We also give you all major holidays paid and some minor ones just for fun.
We have fun holiday parties and a summer get-together. We love to have fun and would like you to have fun while working here too.
If you are interested, please apply by sending us a cover letter explaining why you think you would be an awesome addition to the Vitality team. A resume is helpful but not as important as the cover letter, be sure to tell us why you can help us save the planet.
Full Health Care
Unlimited Paid-Time Off